Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome to my Shelf-ish Journeys!

Hello and welcome! 

You have stumbled upon my own quiet little corner of the web. 

This is the place where I chart my thoughts on all things library related, and recount my travel travels through the world of books and bookshelves.

Who am I? I avid lover of books and my life revolves around books. I am a librarian and my husband is a bookseller;  on our travels, we are sure to find the closest bookstore and library, and investigate. Our home is filled with shelves upon shelves of books. What fills those shelves? Everything! My interests, to put it mildly, are varied. I can honestly be called an eccentric reader. 

So what can you find on this, my little blog? Journeys, stories, adventures! Share in musings about the world of libraries and librarianship. See what strange finds I bring home from my bookshop adventures; explore the landscape of my varied bookshelves; find a new friend in an old book. This blog is an adventure, and we are travelers!

Thank you for joining me, and I hope you enjoy your travels, as we begin these shelf-ish journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment